Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Medill info

One of the (very few) things I've been displeased with in my (admittedly very short, I mean, I'm not even there yet) experience with Medill is the fact that I haven't been alerted to some important info regarding the upcoming quarters. Like, orientation info and the academic calendar. Well, browsing around the site today, I finally found that they've updated those pages. It's in the admitted students section, which is password protected, but if you're a Medill grad student and want the info, just leave a comment.

I don't think it'd be too terrible to post the following relevant info about the orientation, though:

* Fall 2005 Journalism Orientation
Monday, September 19, 2005
8:30 a.m. McCormick Tribune Center
1870 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208

Other information:
Photos: Remember we will be taking 2 photos of you upon your arrival at orientation, one for our Who's Who Directory and one for your Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) pass.

Attire: Dress casually and wear comfortable shoes!